Copyright @ 2013 DesignerVista Soft, LLC. All rights reserved.
In this License, unless the context is otherwise required, the following expressions will have the following meanings.
- "You" means the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation.
- "We," "us" and "our" means DesignerVista Soft, LLC.
- The term "Software" means the RealStickyNotes program package that was delivered with this license agreement.
- We remain the owner of all right, title and interest in the Software and related explanatory written materials ("Documentation").
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE LICENSED SOFTWARE. BY USING THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE; IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY NEGOTIATED AND EXECUTED A LICENSE FOR THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, OR A PRIOR VERSION OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE WHICH LICENSE BY ITS TERMS SPECIFICALLY COVERS YOUR USE OF UPDATES TO THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, THE TERMS OF THAT EXECUTED LICENSE WILL CONTINUE TO CONTROL YOUR USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.
By using or installing the software, you agree to all of the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this license, then do not use, or install the software.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices;
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, and disassemble or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software;
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- sublicense, rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
You may not make the software available to others in connection with a service bureau, application service provider, or similar business.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND OR AMOUNT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (THE AFORESAID FREEDOM OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU, THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), WHETHER OR NOT SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.